Yep, you guessed it! Cowboy hats!
The adult entry is from a couple of weeks ago at our friends, Mike and Stacie's, wedding. I took some candid shots as "practice" for me and a bonus for them. I had a blast doing it, now I just have to finish up all of the editing! I really think I could get into this photography thing. Okay, okay... I am already completely HOOKED.
And in true honky tonk spirit...Little Miss Tootie is sportin' her new red cowgirl hat. I'm telling ya'...$5.99 at Super Wal Mart and you have hours of fun!!! She thought this hat was pretty neato-bandito! There were even people snapping pictures of her wearing it around Wal Mart in the shopping cart!
Make sure to head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ to see all of the other fabulous hats!

Beautiful pictures....
ReplyDeleteI have now lived in Texas for 6 years and have yet to get a cowboy hat...but I love them! The picture from the wedding is such a sweet, so-in-love moment and I love that the groom was sporting his cowboy hat at the reception. Good luck with all the editing! And your daughter looks like she is in the middle of a bucking bronco ride with her hat tipped forward as it is! Too cute!
ReplyDelete