This week's I
♥ Faces photo challenge theme is "Let's Hear It For The Boys!" How fun is that??? I literally had to search the archives to find a good picture of my hubby. Doesn't he look like a stud in those stylish aviator inspired (borrowed) sun glasses. This was taken the 4th of July, 2007 at Duke's parents lake home. We absolutely love spending time up there.
I figured I really should post a picture of him being he had a pretty big week already and it is only Tues! He celebrated Father's Day on Sunday, his 38th Birthday yesterday and brought home his brand spankin' new motorcycle today! I'm guessing he can't say he had a bad week, huh!

As for my kids entry...well, what's more manly than a big ole
temporary tattoo? My little Punk decided to apply a huge tribal temporary tattoo to his chin this past winter. I thought it was hilarious until I realized it was Sunday evening and we had a Dr. appt the next morning. Into the bath we went and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed till there was no evidence left! He just cracks me up!

Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out all of the other manly men!
Great pictures! Mine are up at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love how creative children can get! Love the pics. :)
ReplyDeleteahhh... my dad and uncles always enjoyed themselves a good game of horse shoes... i never quite got it. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your tatoo shot. So cute!
~Becca
Love your kids entry! What a cutie :)
ReplyDeletethe lake house sounds like a wonderful time! Great pic! And...oh my goodness...look at that face! Emily did something similar, except she put the tatoos all over her legs...ha ha! Those are so hard to wash off, his poor little chin ;)
ReplyDelete