Monday, May 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 18 - Laughter

Laughter. Isn't is one of the MOST beautiful things? Well, I surely think it is and that is why I was so excited when I saw that this week's I Faces photo challenge is...yep, you guessed it! LAUGHTER :)
Adult Entry:
Some of you may recognize this picture from the Lego Land post. Just a little editing, change it to black & white and voila! There you have it. The picture is of my beautiful Aunt Kala enjoying a fun-filled day with her son. Can't you just feel the love?

Kids Entry:
This is my little Tootie (aka Audrey) when she was almost 11 mos old. I fell in with this picture the minute I saw it. How could you not with that huge 4 tooth grin and cheek dimples?


Make sure to head on over to I Faces by clicking on the link below and check out all of the other beautiful laughing faces!

17 comments:

  1. great entries. :) I love the adult shot. we see children and babies laugh all the time, but adults are rarely caught laughing in a picture. well done.

    have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love both of these! They both made me break out into a smile--great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your childrens entry! Look at those adorable teeth! You really captured the essence of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great but the B A B Y... I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both. The laughter is so genuine and just jumping out of the picture. I can't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How SWEET! I love those toofers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both pictures...but the baby's picture is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect choices Carrie! Look at how much she's changed since then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are awesome shots, really capturing them full laughing... thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture of your daughter...she is adorable! My son is about to get teeth..I'm trying to enjoy the toothless grins while I still have them. You must be a MN gal. I live in Minneapolis. Saw the Twins and legoland stuff. There are so many people that do the I heart photos that are from MN. It's fun to see their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of these! Laughter is the best iHeartFaces theme yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both great shots. I love the sparkle in the child's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love adult laughter pictures, because adults tend to hide their real faces in pictures. I love your adult picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful! The movement in the picture of your aunt adds to the sense of excitement, as you can feel her laughter. And your daughter! Really, a fabulous picture with clarity, great light and the cutest expression...and the elusive sighting of those first teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my. I just love the kids' entry this week. Great shot, nice composition, and what a great laugh. This is definitely one of my favorites this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOOOO sweet! I love your kids entry - it's great! And BTW, I love your header too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of these are great photos! I especially love the kids' one. she is just too cute and in addition to that sweet happy face, her eyes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Our Blogger Templates Web Design