Sunday, April 25, 2010

i heart faces - 'smiles'

Time again for i heart faces weekly photo challenge. This week's theme is 'smiles.' Sounds easy enough, right!? Wrong!! Trying to find a picture of one of my kids with a genuine smile (not a cheezy grin) is no easy task. I did end up finding one of my little Tootie with a pretty cute smile, played with it a bit and this is what I came up with:
So if you are having a bad week or just want to see lots and lots of happy smiling faces, head on over to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com by clicking on the link below ;)

post signature

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful smile! I love her wispy curls too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cutie, how can the ocean not bring a smile to your face?! love the softness you've created it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I know what you mean about the cheesy smiles... my daughter does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! Beautiful girl and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cutie pie! Love this shot and the softness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! She is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect! How could you have a hard time finding a picture? :) I love this one...it's so sweet and natural! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful Carrie! I love this. The water looks so blue and perfect! Awesome job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a total cutie-pie, love those curls! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, PERFECT!! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the softness and beauty of this photo and this smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great smile you captured! I understand how hard it is to get a genuine, non-cheesy smile. You did great! And I love the soft editing too.

    ReplyDelete

Our Blogger Templates Web Design